- Swimming pool
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
The Poppies is a delightful, ground floor apartment in a quiet corner of the holiday village, The Bay, three miles from the seaside town of Filey and can sleep two people.
This ground floor cottage apartment has one double bedroom with French doors, a bathroom and an open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside there is off road parking for one car, a patio with furniture and communal grounds with picnic areas, BBQs and 2 lakes.
On-site there is shared use of a swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym.
The Poppies is a wonderful base for a lovely, restful break.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, iPod dock, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Parking for 1 car opposite property in free car park
- Patio area and communal grounds with picnic areas, BBQs and 2 lakes
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Please note, dog not allowed in bedroom
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and cafe 5 mins walk
- Beach 1 mile
- Note: Shared use of heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room inc. in rent
- The newly refurbished gym and additional facilities and activities are available at additional cost, payable on-site
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Scarborough 7.5 miles; Bridlington 11 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The Bay near Filey is an attractive modern development with an indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and gym. Other facilities include tennis courts, fishing and a putting green. A coffee shop and pub serving food offer refreshment, and for family fun, the sandy beach is on the doorstep. The Bay makes a great holiday base.