- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Beech Cottage is a pretty, white-washed cottage in Hunmanby, North Yorkshire.
It has two bedrooms, a double and a twin (zip/link), along with a ground-floor bathroom and a shower room, the property sleeps a total of four guests.
The cottage also has a kitchen/diner, a sitting room with electric fire and a snug with woodburning stove.
Outside there is roadside parking available and an enclosed rear courtyard garden with outdoor furniture.
Beech Cottage is an ideal property, close to the beach, from which to base your North Yorkshire holiday.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin (zip/link can be super-king on request) Full size double sofa bed. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground-floor bathroom with shower over bath, basin and WC. Kitchen/diner. Sitting room with electric fire. Snug sitting room with woodburning stove
- Gas central heating, electric fire and woodburning stove
- Range cooker with electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
- Smart TV with Freeview, 2 x TVs with DVD, WiFi, small selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Roadside parking
- Rear enclosed courtyard garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 0.2 miles, pub 0.1 miles
- Note: Staircase not suitable to have a safety gate fitted, please take care
- Note: No Fire guard on woodburner.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Filey 3.2 miles; Bridlington 9.1 miles; Scarborough 9.5 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The charming village of Hunmanby is located on the edge of the Yorkshire Wolds, made famous by the artist David Hockney. This popular and bustling village looks down onto farmland and towards the seaside resort of Filey. Hunmanby lies directly between Scarborough and Bridlington, and boasts its historic Market Place Cross and Hunmanby Hall Golf Course. It offers excellent amenities, including ancient coaching inns, shops, tea rooms and eateries, as well as a train station offering access to popular Bridlington, Scarborough, Whitby and beyond. Just three miles away sits Filey, a lovely traditional seaside town boasting two elegant promenades and beautiful sandy beaches edged by rows of neat, colourful beach huts. With the rolling countryside to explore and the nearby seaside towns dotted along the North York Coast, Hunmanby is well-placed for an enjoyable holiday.