- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Brookleigh is a lovely cottage in Hutton-le-Hole, sleeping five people in three bedrooms, two doubles and a single.
There is also a bathroom, a utility with basin and WC, kitchen, sitting room, dining room and a sitting room with open fire.
Outside, there is designated roadside parking for 1 car, and an enclosed garden.
Brookleigh is a great base for exploring both the moors and coast, throughout the year.
Note: There is a stream 100 yards from the property, please ensure children are supervised.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility with basin and WC. Dining room. Sitting room with open fire.
- Electric storage heaters with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher,40 inch TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Ample roadside parking on first come, first served basis
- Lawned garden, enclosed with hedges only
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: There is a stream 100 yards from the property, children to be supervised.
About the location
Kirkbymoorside 3.5 miles; Pickering 8 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Hutton-le-Hole is situated in the heart of the North York Moors National Park, and is ideal for touring both the Moors and Coast.