- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Primrose Hill Farmhouse is an enchanting mid-terrace cottage set in an elevated position overlooking the village green in Hutton-le-Hole and can sleep five people.
There is a king-size double bedroom, a family room with king-size bed and additional day bed, a bathroom, a kitchen with Rayburn, a dining area and comfy seating, a utility room and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and an enclosed garden with furniture and barbecue (across shared driveway).
Primrose Hill Farmhouse is a lovely holiday base.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x family room with king-size bed and additional day bed. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with Rayburn, dining area and comfy seating. Utility. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Electric storage heaters with Rayburn and woodburning stove
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed garden with furniture and BBQ (across shared driveway)
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Steep cottage stairs, care to be taken and may not be suitable for those with limited mobility.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Kirkbymoorside 3.5 miles; Pickering 8 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Hutton-le-Hole is situated in the heart of the North York Moors National Park, and is ideal for touring both the Moors and Coast.