- Hot tub
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
The Cottage is a stone-built, mid-terrace cottage on the edge of the village of Kilham, 7 miles from Driffield in the Yorkshire Wolds.
This cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of one double and one twin, as well as a shower room.
The cottage also has a kitchen and a sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove.
Outside there is roadside parking, a rear lawned garden with patio, furniture, barbecue and a hot tub with changing facilities.
The Cottage is an ideal holiday home for visiting the nearby towns and resorts and exploring the countryside on foot or by bike.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove.
- Electric panel central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi
- Electricity and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own hot tub towels
- Travel cot and highchair
- Roadside parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Hot tub and changing facilities
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Note: Use of hot tub between 10am and 10pm
- Note: Hot tub is accessed via a shared patio area.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Driffield 7 miles; Bridlington 9 miles; York 35 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The village of Kilham is situated in Yorkshire Wolds countryside, 7 miles from the town of Driffield and 9 miles from Bridlington. The village offers two pubs, a shop, a Post Office, two churches and a butchers. Excellent walking and cycling can be enjoyed nearby, or you may wish to visit Driffield with its variety of shops and tearooms and twice-weekly market, or alternatively the sandy beaches in Bridlington.