- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
Damson Croft is a single storey house in the village of Lastingham, seven miles from Pickering.
This cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of one double and one twin, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and a sitting area.
Outside there is roadside parking for one car, a rear lawned garden with furniture and barbecue and shared use of the owners' one acre garden.
Damson Croft is an ideal base for visiting many tourist attractions close by.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric convector panel heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, DVDs and games
- Electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Roadside parking for 1 car
- Rear lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Shared use of owners' 1 acre garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Pub 2 mins walk
- Shop 5 miles
- Note: There are four steps up to the front door
- Note: The owner's keep bees in their garden and honey is available to be purchased
- Note: Free type 2 charge point for vehicles
About the location
Kirbymoorside 5 miles; Pickering 7 miles; Yorkshire Coast 25 miles; York 30 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The village of Lastingham offers a pub, which serves food and the Crypt Church of St Mary. There are many attractions nearby including Hutton-le-Hole Folk Museum, Eden Camp Modern History Museum and Flamingo Land Theme Park.