- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
2 Rodgers Mews is a lovely second-floor apartment nestled in Malton, North Yorkshire.
Hosting one king-size bedroom, sleeping a total of two guests and served by a bathroom.
There is an open-plan kitchen/diner and a sitting room with an electric fire.
Outside has an enclosed courtyard with furniture, as well as off-road parking.
2 Rodgers Mews is a wonderful choice for a rural break to North Yorkshire.
All-second-floor. One bedroom: 1 x king-size with Smart TV. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen/diner. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Electric central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with ice box, toaster, kettle, dishwasher, Smart TV and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Parking in car park with permit provided
- Shared enclosed courtyard with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 0.2 miles and pub 0.1 miles
- Note: Adults only.
Note: Adults only
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
York 18 miles; Scarborough 24 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Malton is a market town and civil parish resting in North Yorkshire, England, resting alongside the River Derwent. It offers a large selection of pubs, restaurants, shops and supermarkets for all of your amenities. Resting close to the beautiful Howardian Hills AONB and the North York Moors National Park for a range of country trails for walking and cycling.