- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Sea View Cottage is an exceptionally-placed ground floor apartment, with wonderful views across the beach to the sea.
With two bedrooms, one double and one twin, four people can comfortably enjoy a lovely seaside holiday at this apartment.
There is also a bathroom, a galley kitchen, a utility room, a dining room with a gas fire and a sitting room.
Outside is roadside parking, plus a patio garden with furniture.
Sea View Cottage offers friends and families a fantastic base from which to discover this lovely area of North Yorkshire.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Galley kitchen. Utility. Dining room with gas fire. Sitting room. Shared entrance.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher
- 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, Wii, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Designated roadside parking for 1 car outside property
- Patio with furniture accessed across the road
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Beach 1 min walk
- Note: There are two steps to the front door and one internal step.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Saltburn 3 miles; Redcar 3 miles; Whitby 20 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The small coastal village of Marske-by-the-Sea offers long, wide, sandy beaches and a selection of shops and pubs. Places of interest nearby include Captain Cook's birthplace, the mining museum, and the Zetland Lifeboat Museum, and within reach is the North York Moors, and many pretty inland villages and fishing villages including Staithes and Runswick Bay.