- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
The White House is a semi detached first floor cottage in the Yorkshire village of Middleton on the Wolds near to Driffield.
The cottage sleeps two people and consists of a double bedroom with ensuite shower room and an open plan living area with fitted kitchen, breakfast bar and a sitting area.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for one car and a small private patio with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
Guests also have sole use of a hot tub.
Ideal for the Yorkshire coast and the city of York, The White House is a superb cottage for a romantic break.
All first floor. One double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, breakfast bar and sitting area.
Note: Low beams and ceiling.
- Electric storage heaters
- Electric Baby Belling cooker with two rings, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Bike storage
- Small rear patio with furniture and BBQ
- Hot tub (available 10am - 10pm Sat - Thurs, all year round - please bring own towels for hot tub use)
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Pub and shop 2 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
MIDDLETON ON THE WOLDS
Driffield 8 miles; Beverley 9 miles; York 24 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The village of Middleton on the Wolds lies mid way between Market Weighton and Driffield. The pub houses the village shop and caters for everyday necessities. The historic City of York is an easy drive away.