- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Sunnyside Cottage is an end terraced cottage in the village of Muston just two miles from the Yorkshire seaside town of Filey.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one double bedroom, one twin room and a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for one car and a small garden with outdoor furnitureand a barbecue.
Perfect for a family holiday, Sunnyside Cottage is close to the beach and all of the amenities of Filey.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with woodburner. WI-FI
- Electric night storage heaters with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric range with double oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, WI-FI, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Small courtyard to rear with furniture & BBQ
- Please note - There is a pathway leading to separate lawned garden
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 2 mins walk
- Beach 2 miles
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Scarborough 7.5 miles; Bridlington 11 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Filey is a seaside resort on the North East Coast. Filey has been a seaside resort since Victorian times and is set on Filey Bay, a long stretch of sand with its shallow rock pools.