- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Dairy House is a spacious, converted dairy, full of character and history and is located in the Yorkshire village of Newton-under-Rawcliffe near to Pickering.
Boasting three bedrooms made up of one double, one single and one family room and two bathrooms, this cottage can sleep six people.
Also in the cottage is a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for two cars and a lawned garden with outdoor furniture.
Ideally located for discovering the North Yorks Moors, Dairy House is also within a short drive of the coastal resorts of Scarborough and Whitby.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x ground floor single, 1 x family room with 3 singles (zip/link, can be 1 double and 1 single on request). Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Galleried sitting room with oak beams and woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with solar panels and woodburning stove
- Electric double oven and ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, DAB radio, iPod dock, WiFi, telephone for emergency and incoming calls only
- Fuel, power and one basket of logs for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Open lawned garden with furniture
- One adult well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Playing field with multi-sport hard court 3 mins walk
- Shop 4 miles, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Ramped access to entrance.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Pickering 4 miles; North Yorks Coast 21 miles; York 30 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The unspoiled village of Newton-upon-Rawcliffe is on the southern fringe of the North York Moors National Park and is a typical English village, with old stone cottages and farms clustered around the village green and duck pond. The area has an abundance of wildlife and the countryside is varied and offers wonderful walking and touring opportunities. Amongst the many attractions in the area are the majestic abbeys of Byland and Rievaulx, the town of York and the magnificent Castle Howard. The nearby historic market town of Pickering is home to the North Yorkshire Moors Railway, England's longest steam railway, and has a variety of shops, art galleries and eateries. With its many activities and attractions, this is a fabulous area for a family holiday.