- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Beck Cottage is a delightful, end-terrace cottage set in the market town of Pickering.
With one king-size double bedroom and one twin, this cottage can sleep four people.
There is also a bathroom, a galley kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with gas fire.
Outside is a small, sheltered patio garden with furniture, and nearby is roadside parking.
Beck Cottage offers friends, families and steam enthusiasts a fantastic base from which to explore this lovely town and the beautiful North York Moors and Coast.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with TV, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with wood burning stove with starter pack of fuel.
- Gas central heating with wood burning stove (starter pack included) Electric oven and induction hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, Bluetooth speaker, WiFi, hairdryer, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 mins walk
- Note: There are steep cottage stairs, may be unsuitable for guests with limited mobility
- Note: Trains run hourly until 7pm from Mar - Nov, limited service in winter months
- Pullman Dining Trains run infrequently until 10.15pm..
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Kirkbymoorside 7 miles; Helmsley 13 miles; Scarborough 18 miles; Whitby 22 miles; York 27 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
This historic market town, with its full range of amenities including traditional shops, pubs and restaurants, serves as the official gateway to the beautiful North York Moors National Park. Enjoy a ride on the North Yorkshire Moors Steam Railway. Walkers will be spoilt for choice by the rolling hills, valleys, rivers and abundant wildlife of the North York Moors, whilst the City of York and the Heritage Coast are just half an hour’s drive. All in all, a wonderful setting for a relaxing holiday.