- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Cooper's Cottage is a lovely, characterful cottage on the edge of the market town of Pickering.
With two bedrooms, a double and a mezzanine twin, it can sleeps four people comfortably.
There is also a family bathroom, a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with woodburner.
Outside, there is a shared courtyard garden with furniture, and off road parking for two cars.
Cooper's Cottage is ideal for friends or a small family getaway.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x mezzanine double. Bathroom with deluxe slipper bath with mixer shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Bike storage
- Shared courtyard garden with garden furniture and BBQ
- Three well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Neighbouring restaurants, shops and pub 1 min walk
- Note: There are steep open stairs at this property - ensure children are supervised at all times
- Note: This property will accept 4 people
- Please note as Cooper's Cottage is a period property the staircase may not be suited to those who have limited mobility.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Kirkbymoorside 7 miles; Helmsley 13 miles; Scarborough 18 miles; Whitby 22 miles; York 27 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The historic market town of Pickering has many amenities including traditional shops, tea rooms, pubs and restaurants. The town is often referred to as the gateway to the breathtaking North York Moors National Park. Attractions that are well worth visiting are the North York Moors Stream Railway, Pickering Castle and The Beck Isle Museum, which displays black and white photographs of rural life. The area is a haven for walkers with hills, valleys and rivers to explore, plus wildlife enthusiasts will enjoy the wildlife in the North York Moors. Also further afield are the historic city of York and the Heritage Coast. Pickering is a perfect base to explore the North York Moors and beyond.