- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Keep Cottage is a modern, mid-terrace cottage situated down a quiet street in the corner of Pickering.
The cottage can sleep six people in three bedrooms, including a double bedroom with en-suite shower room, a twin and a single with a pull-out stacker bed.
The property also houses a second bathroom, a fitted kitchen with dining area and a separate sitting room with a cosy woodburning stove.
Outside the property is roadside parking and an enclosed, lawned garden with furniture on a patio area.
Keep Cottage is perfect for exploring the wonderful town of Pickering and the North York Moors.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Range cooker with electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV with FreeSat, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking outside property
- Bike storage
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: there are some low beams in the property. Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping Bond of £100
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Kirkbymoorside 7 miles; Helmsley 13 miles; Scarborough 18 miles; Whitby 22 miles; York 27 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The historic market town of Pickering, with its full range of amenities, traditional shops, pubs and restaurants, serves as the official gateway to the beautiful North York Moors National Park. Enjoy a ride on the North Yorkshire Moors Steam Railway, while walkers will be spoilt for choice by the rolling hills, valleys, rivers and abundant wildlife of the National Park. The City of York and the Heritage Coast are just half an hour’s drive. All in all, a wonderful setting for a relaxing holiday.