- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Platform 2 & 3/4 is a lovely terraced house opposite the steam railway line in Pickering.
With three bedrooms, two doubles and a zip/link twin, it sleeps six people comfortably.
The house also has a bathroom, kitchen and a sitting room with woodburner and dining area.
Outside, there is both off road and roadside parking, and a small courtyard garden.
Platform 2 & 3/4 is a great base for a family retreat, and most definitely for train lovers.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin with TV (can be super king-size double on request). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, 2 x TVs with Freeview, Wi-Fi, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent, additional fuel on honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Small courtyard with furniture
- Three well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Due to the location, some associated road and railway noise can be heard
- Parking Permit for 1 car at a car park 200 yards from the cottage
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Kirkbymoorside 7 miles; Helmsley 13 miles; Scarborough 18 miles; Whitby 22 miles; York 27 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
This historic market town, with its full range of amenities and with its traditional shops, pubs and restaurants, serves as the official gateway to the beautiful North York Moors National Park.