- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
Potto Fields Farm Cottages
Stokesley 6.5 miles. These three delightful properties consist of two attractive brick and pantile cottages and a detached attractive lodge set in its own paddock, next to the owners’ small livery yard, within the hamlet of Potto, just over six miles from the town of Stokesley. All ground floor, the lodge is situated approx. 50 yards from the other two properties and is accessed via five steps. The two brick cottages have been sympathetically converted from former farm buildings, and provide quality accessible accommodation with modern facilities. The properties are ideally suited for those wishing to explore both the Yorkshire Dales and North York Moors National Parks. With panoramic views over rolling countryside, the two brick cottages have use of a communal walled garden with lawns and patio, plus the shared games room across the courtyard is an excellent place to relax on rainy days. The lodge has its own private lawned garden with furniture. Stokesley is a vibrant centre offering a wide range of pubs, shops, tea rooms and a regular farmers’ market. This beautiful area is ideal for walking or cycling, plus the historic market towns of Northallerton, Yarm and Thirsk (famous as the home of James Herriot) are all within 20 minutes’ drive. These three Stokesley cottages are superb bases for families at any time of year.
Cooper Cottage is a lovely barn conversion set on the owners' lively in the hamlet of Potto, 6.5 miles from Stokesley, close to the North York Moors.
This cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of one double and one twin, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
Outside this cottage there is off road parking for two cars, a shared walled garden with lawn, patio, furniture and barbecue and a shared games room.
Cooper Cottage is the perfect holiday home for getting away from it all and enjoying the stunning countryside close by.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. External shared games room.
- Calor gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, under counter fridge and three drawer freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Shared use of external games room with pool table and table football
- Shared walled garden with lawn, patio, furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1.25 miles
- Note: Guests are welcome to bring their own horses by prior arrangement
- Note: Electric car charging point available at an additional charge (please bring own cable)
- Contact the owner prior to arrival if you wish to use it
- Note: This cottage has a level ramp to the entrance, wide halls and doorways, meaning that it may be suitable for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility
- Contact the owner for more details.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Great Ayton 3 miles; Saltburn-by-the–Sea 14 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven forwalkers.
The market town of Stokesley offers interesting Georgian and Victorian buildings, riverside walks, shops, banks, public houses and restaurants. Within driving distance are both the Yorkshire Dales and North York Moors National Parks.