- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Sunbeck Gatehouse is an attractive, detached cottage adjoining the owners' house in wide, open countryside, just two miles from the village of Raskelf and four miles from the market town of Easingwold and can sleep two people.
This all ground floor cottage has a double bedroom with TV and DVD, a bathroom and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with an electric fire.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and a front and rear courtyard with patio, lawned area, orchard, pond with decked area and furniture.
Sunbeck Gatehouse is an ideal property for a romantic break away.
All ground floor: One double bedroom with TV. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, sun room dining area over looking the garden.
- Electric central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, use of owner's washing machine and tumble dryer, 2 x TVs with FreeSat, Wi-Fi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front and rear courtyard with patio, lawned area, orchard, pond and decked area with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Cottage is not suitable for children.
About the location
Easingwold 3 miles; York 14 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The small market town of Easingwold is set within the Vale of York, on the edge of the North York Moors National Park. The town centre boasts a large market square surrounded by splendid Georgian buildings, plus there are also pretty village greens, and a good selection of shops, pubs and cafes.