- Off road parking
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
14B Canal Wharf is a second floor apartment situated in the city of Ripon.
This apartment sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of one double and a single with a pull-out bed, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen and a sitting room with dining area.
Outside there is free parking in a nearby car park, and walks along the canal, which is situated next to the apartment, can be enjoyed.
With a host of attractions close by, 14B Canal Wharf is an ideal base for a couple or family.
All second floor - 32 steps to property. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single with pull-out bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with FreeSat, DVD, radio, wireless speaker system, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Free off road parking for 1 car in adjoining private car park
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs less than 1 min walk
- Note: Apartment accessed via two flights of stairs with 32 steps in total, no lift is available
- Note: Unfenced canal basin next to apartment, ensure children are supervised at all times.
About the location
Masham 9 miles; Harrogate 12 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The historic city of Ripon boasts a wonderful cathedral, museums, craft markets, riverside and canal walks, as well as shops, pubs and restaurants. Close by is the famous Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal Water Garden, and within driving distance are Harrogate, York and the North York Moors.