- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
4 Martins Row is centrally located in Robin Hood's Bay.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one first floor double bedroom, one second floor twin bedroom, a bathroom, an open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with a conservatory off the first floor.
Outside, the cottage has a split level patio, with furniture, to the rear of the property.
With the beach, tea rooms and shops all on your doorstep, 4 Martins Row is a lovely base to spend your holiday.
Over three floors. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x second floor twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen with gas fire, dining area and sitting area. Small conservatory off the first floor (seats 2).
- Night storage heaters with gas fire in kitchen
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, iPod dock
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Long stay parking permit provided for 1 car in car park at top of bank, 5 mins walk away
- split-level patio to rear with furniture (accessed from first floor)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 2 mins walk
- Note: There are steep cottage stairs at this property
- Note: Check in is 4pm The owner requires a mobile number for all holiday bookings
The owner requires a mobile number for all holiday bookings
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
ROBIN HOOD’S BAY
Whitby 6 miles; Scarborough 17 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The coastal village of Robin Hood's Bay is situated between Scarborough and Whitby on the Yorkshire coastline. It has narrow cobbled streets and charming fisherman's cottages all intertwined with the alleyways and fitted into the nooks and crannies of the village. The backdrop to this fishing village is stunning with dramatic cliffs and moorland scenery at the edge of a wide sweeping bay. The beach and cliffs offer some tremendous walks, and various footpaths and trails pass through the area, the Lyke Wake Walk and the Cleveland Way being two of the most popular. The amenities in the village are excellent, and there are attractions for all interests and ages. Robin Hood's Bay is a superb base for an enjoyable holiday in this fabulous area.