- Open fire
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Delt Cottage is a cosy, terraced cottage in Robin Hood's Bay.
Set over three floors, the cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of one double and one second floor twin, as well as a family shower room.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Parking is available in a nearby public car park.
With many place of interest nearby, including walking routes, seaside villages and towns makes Delit Cottage an ideal holiday home.
Over three floors. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x second floor twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with multi-fuel stove.
- Gas central heating with multi-fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, WiFi, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent, fuel for stove available to purchase locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Loading/unloading only close to property, parking in public car park 5 mins walk at top of steep hill (charges apply 9am - 6pm 1st March - 31st Oct)
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk
- Beach 3 mins walk
- Note: Steep stairs in property, may not be suitable for guests with limited mobility.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
ROBIN HOOD’S BAY
Whitby 6 miles; Scarborough 17 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The seaside village of Robin Hood's Bay offers narrow cobbled streets, quaint cottages, cliff top walks, a sandy beach, shops, pubs and tea rooms. The Cleveland Way, the Lyke Wake Walk and the Coast to Coast walks can be enjoyed, and Whitby and Scarborough are close by.