- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Cornfield Lodge is a single-storey detached log cabin, situated on a working livestock farm, two miles from the market town of Northallerton.
This cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of one king-size double with en-suite shower room and one twin, as well as a family shower room.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside there is ample off road parking, a balcony with a hot tub, outdoor furniture and barbecue, and open grassed areas.
Cornfield Lodge is an excellent base for visits to the Yorkshire Dales and North York Moors National Parks, York and Whitby.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC. 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- LPG underfloor heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, DVDs and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Bike storage available by prior arrangement
- Balcony with hot tub, furniture and BBQ
- Open grassed areas to sides of property
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 mile
- Note: Property is accessed by 3 steps up to the balcony and the front door
- Note: This property has a £100 good housekeeping bond
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Thirsk 9 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The market town of Northallerton in North Yorkshire is set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, on the edge of the Vale of York. The town has two weekly markets and a number of independent and national shops, including a butcher's, bakers and greengrocers.