- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Little Argham Cottage is a semi-detached cottage set on the owners' farm in East Yorkshire.
The cottage sleeps six people and has one double bedroom, one twin, one with bunks and a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage is an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with woodburning stove.
Outside the cottage is off road parking and a front lawned area and patio with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
Close to both Filey and Bridlington, Little Argham Cottage is a superb holiday cottage for a family holiday in a beautiful part of Yorkshire.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin, 1 x adult bunks. Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC, En-suit in main bedroom. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Heating and water through Biomass boiler
- Woodburning stove
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent available from 1st October to 1st May
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed lawned area and patio to front with furniture and BBQ
- Three well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 4.5 miles
- Beach 7 miles
- Note: Ramp available on request
- Note: Although all ground floor, there are some internal steps between rooms
- Note: There is a small caravan site and storage on the owner's smallholding.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Scarborough 21 miles; Hull 27.1 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Rudston is a small village resting within the Yorkshire Wolds, 21 miles from the coastal town of Scarborough. Here, you will find the famous Rudston Monolith, which measures 7.6 meters in height, a garage, a Post Office and the Bosville Arms Country Hotel. Within close reach is the popular town of Bridlington, where you will find a stretch of beach and attractions to suit all ages and tastes.