- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Barn is a detached cottage set on the owners' farm near to Burton Fleming in East Yorkshire.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one double bedroom, one twin and a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage is an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with woodburning stove.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for two cars and a rear patio with outdoor furniture.
Close to both Filey and Bridlington, The Barn is a superb holiday cottage for a family holiday in a beautiful part of Yorkshire.
Two ground floor bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Central heating with Biomass boiler, Water heated by LPG Gas
- Woodburning stove
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent available from 1st October to 1st May
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Small, enclosed patio & lawned area
- Garden furniture and BBQ
- Three well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 4.5 miles
- Note: There is a small caravan site and storage on the owner's smallholding.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Filey 7 miles; Bridlington 8 miles; Scarborough 15 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The village of Burton Fleming lies in the Yorkshire Wolds. It has an inn, a butcher and a farm shop and cafe. A seven mile drive brings you to the seaside resorts of Filey and Bridlington, with their beaches, promenades and amenities.