- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Coach House Cottage is a semi-detached property resting in Runswick Bay.
It comes with three bedrooms, comprising of two king-size beds and a single bedroom, sleeping five people with a pull out bed for an additional guest.
Completing the interior is a family bathroom with a bath and separate walk-in shower, a kitchen/dining room and a sitting room with multi-fuel stove.
Outside, there is one allocated parking space, secure bike/kayak storage and an open garden with table and chairs.
Coach House Cottage is a wonderful retreat for exploring the coast of North Yorkshire.
Three bedrooms: 2 x king-size bed, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen/dining room. Sitting room with multi-fuel stove
- Multi-fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, Smart TV and WiFi (from 21st July)
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Allocated off-road parking space
- Secure bike/kayak storage
- Open garden with table and chairs
- One pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking allowed
- Shop 2.1 miles
- Hotel/pub less than 1 min walk
- Note: Please monitor pet at all times while in garden area
- Note: The property is at the rear of the Runswick Bay Hotel.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Staithes 2 miles; Whitby 9 miles; Saltburn-by-the-Sea 10 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Runswick Bay is a hidden gem resting on the coast of the North Yorkshire National Park, found just two miles away from Staithes and nine miles away from Whitby. The village rests sheltered sandy-beached bay backed by spectacular cliffs and moorland scenery and plays host to a selection of pubs and tearoom, as well as a sandy beach which is popular with rock pooling, fossil hunting and coastal walks.