- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Waterloo Cottage Annexe is a single-storey cottage near Whitby.
With a double bedroom, and a sofabed in the sitting room, it sleep up to four people comfortably.
The cottage also has a shower room, a small fitted kitchen and a sitting room with dining area and a woodburner.
Outside, there is a riverside garden with lovely views, as well as off road parking.
With its great location and comfortable furnishings, Waterloo Cottage Annexe is a great base.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Small fitted kitchen. Sitting room with sofa bed, dining area and woodburner. Small conservatory/porch.
- Gas central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, slimline dishwasher, TV with FreeSat,Wifi, DVD, radio
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Lawned garden alongside river banks with furniture
- River access for kayaks/canoes
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: This property is accessed via 5 steps
- Note: The garden of this property runs alongside the river banks and is unfenced.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Whitby 1.5 miles; Robin Hood's Bay 6 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Just two miles inland from the seaside resort of Whitby and the Yorkshire Coast is the quiet little North York Moors village of Ruswarp. As well as a nine-hole golf course, this quaint little place also enjoys the use of a village pub and shop as well as both sea and river fishing facilities. The river which runs through town provides excellent opportunities for a boat ride, or just a few minutes away is the local miniature steam railway. With so much to do in the area, this is an excellent base for those looking to enjoy the Yorkshire Coast.