- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
Quayside House is a detached house just yards from the beach in the centre of Scarborough.
The cottage sleeps nine people and has two double bedrooms, a twin with a pull out bed, a single with a pull out bed and two family bathrooms.
Also in the cottage is a fitted kitchen with a dining area, a sitting room and a games room.
Outside is off road parking for two cars and a rear courtyard with outdoor furniture.
Just a few yards from the beach, the castle and the town centre, Quayside House will be a big hit with all guests, all year round.
Four bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin with pull out bed, 1 x 4' double bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Spacious fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room. Second sitting room/games room.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, selection of books and games, snooker table
- Fuel and power inc. rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car, permit provided for parking nearby for 1 additional car
- Enclosed courtyard to rear with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Beach 1 min walk
- Note: This property does not accept stag and hen party bookings.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Pickering 17 miles; Whitby 20 miles; York 40 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The seaside town of Scarborough retains many of its original buildings, parks and gardens and has two sandy beaches. Ideally situated for touring the coast and the Moors.