- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Thirley Cotes Cottage is a semi-detached cottage situated in a peaceful, rural setting close to the small village of Harwood Dale in North Yorkshire.
The cottage offers accommodation for two people in one double bedroom, which boasts an en-suite bath, basin and WC.
Downstairs there is a fitted kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with open fire.
Outside the cottage guests have shared access to a rear lawned garden with orchard, cottage garden and woodland area.
There is also off road parking for two cars.
Thirley Cotes Cottage is ideal for a romantic cottage holiday for a couple looking to explore this beautiful part of North Yorkshire.
One double bedroom with en-suite bath, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD player, radio, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared lawned garden to rear with orchard, cottage garden and woodland area
- Well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: There is an unfenced raised pond at this property.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Robin Hood's Bay 10 miles; Whitby 13 miles; Scarborough 8 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The village of Harwood Dale is located in the North York Moors National Park, within easy reach of Robin Hoods Bay and the ancient fishing port of Whitby. Wonderful walking can be enjoyed in the lovely surrounding countryside.