- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Westfield Barn is situated in Seamer, near Scarborough in North Yorkshire.
The cottage sleeps seven people and has one king-size double bedroom, one twin bedroom with an additional pull-out bed, a shower room, a ground floor bathroom and an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with an open fire and a sofa bed.
The cottage also benefits from an indoor heated swimming pool (occasionally shared with owner).
Outside, the cottage benefits from off road parking for two cars and a rear patio and lawned garden with furniture, a hot tub, a BBQ and a small paddock area.
With beautiful beaches, scenic walks and lovely parks and gardens on offer, Westfield Barn is the ideal setting for your family holiday.
Two bedrooms with TV/Freeview/DVD and sloping ceilings: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin beds with additional trundle pull-out bed. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Spacious open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed for two and open fire. Direct access from living area to indoor swimming pool (occasionally shared with owners) with shower and WC and private outdoor hot tub.
- Gas central heating with open fire in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer (in pool area), TV with Freeview and DVD, CD/radio, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Heated indoor swimming pool (11' x 22'), occasionally shared with owner
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private patio and enclosed lawned area to rear with furniture, private hot tub and BBQ, access to small paddock
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 mins walk
- Beach 4 miles
- Note: Although owner occasionally uses pool, they will not use it while cottage guests are in it
- Time slots can be discussed with owner once in residence.
About the location
Pickering 17 miles; Whitby 20 miles; York 40 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The English seaside town of Scarborough has been welcoming holidaymakers for many years and still retains many of its original fine buildings. The North Bay has a safe, sandy beach whilst the golden sands of South Bay are broken by a rocky headland on which stands Scarborough Castle. The castle was built in the reign of King Stephen and has had a rich and varied history, making it well worth exploring. Peasholm Park has a beautiful lake where all sorts of boats can be hired from rowing boats to dragon headed pedalos, and visitors can while away the time messing about on the water. There are many attractions in and around this lovely seaside town, and with its wide range of restaurants, cafÃ©s and shops, Scarborough is a marvellous centre for a family holiday.