- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
North Riding is a single-storey cottage in a hillside position three miles from Saltburn-by-the-Sea.
The cottage has a double and a twin room, a bathroom, and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is a patio to the front and rear, and roadside parking.
North Riding has wonderful views over the coast, and is well placed for enjoying this lovely area, with walking, cycling, fishing villages and seaside resorts on offer within easy reach.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with TV, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Utility/sun room.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, surround-sound system, DVD, radio/CD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Roadside parking
- Bike shed
- Front patio garden and enclosed rear patio garden with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 mins walk, pub 3 mins walk
- Note: This property has ramped access to the front and rear, wide doors and grab rails, and as such, may be suitable for accompanied disabled.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Redcar 5 miles; Guisborough 5 miles; Staithes 9 miles; Whitby 19 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Saltburn-by-the-Sea is a Victorian seaside resort on the North Yorkshire coast. It is famous for it's cliff railway and its pier and is a good base for discovering the coast and the moors.