- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Woodhill is a spacious, detached property in the grounds of Skidby Lakes Golf Club, overlooking the lush green fairway.
The four bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities, offer flexible accommodation with three doubles and a twin, one of which is on the ground floor and one of which has an additional day bed for an extra guest.
There is a kitchen with breakfast bar, a dining room and a sitting room with a cosy woodburning stove.
Outside there is a lawned garden with pagoda and furniture, as well as off road parking for five cars.
With the city of Hull and the market town of Beverley on the doorstep, and York and Bridlington easily reached, Woodhill makes a wonderful base throughout the year.
Four bedrooms: 1 x family room with king-size double, single day bed and en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC and doors to garden. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar. Utility. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburner. Electricity provided from a near by solar panel source.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric range hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Washing machine and tumble dryer in utility
- 5 x flat screen TVs/DVDs, Freeview, radio/CD, WiFi, books/games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen, towels and complimentary toiletries inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for five cars
- Bike storage
- Large lawned rear garden with decked pagoda, furniture, BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Golf clubhouse with bar 2 mins walk, Lazaat hotel/restaurant 5 mins walk
- Shop 1 mile
- Note: Ground floor bedroom has ramp access to garden and may be suitable for accompanied disabled - contact owner for further information.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Hull 5 miles; Beverley 8 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Cottingham is an attractive village on the northern outskirts of Kingston upon Hull, on the edge of the Yorkshire Wolds. Cottingham has a selection of shops, pubs and eateries, and the amenities of Hull, including restaurants, theatre, museums and The Deep are easily reached. Further afield, yet still an easy day trip, are the city of York, and the coastal resorts of Hornsea or Bridlington.