- Hot tub
- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
The Power House is a superb conversion of a former Victorian powerhouse, just 800 yards from the sandy beach in Skinningrove.
The cottage sleeps seventeen people and has six bedrooms (two with an en-suite), a sofa bed and three family bathrooms.
It also contains two kitchens with dining areas (one with a snooker table) and two sitting rooms.
This property also has an enclosed lawn, courtyard, hot tub and sauna, along with ample off road parking.
The Power House is perfect for a large family group to get together and explore the stunning North Yorkshire coast.
Six bedrooms: 2 x four poster king-size double (one with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC), 1 x king-size double (can be twin on request) with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double (can be twin on request), 1 x twin (can be double on request) with pull-out stacker bed, 1 x family room with 1 king-size double and 2 singles on mezzanine. Bathroom with freestanding bath, separate shower, bidet, basin and WC. Bathroom with corner bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Two kitchens with dining areas. Utility. Two sitting rooms (one with sofa bed).
- Gas central heating
- Gas ovens and hobs, microwave, fridge/freezers, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own hot tub towels
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Large enclosed garden with courtyard, furniture and BBQ
- Summerhouse with hot tub and sauna
- Four well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk
- Pub 3 mins walk
- Note: There is a spiral staircase leading from one of the sitting rooms to the bedrooms
- Please Note: Due to the new Government legislation the price of this property has been reduced to accommodate smaller groups in line with the Rule of 6 regulations, as such, only three bedrooms will be available to guests.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Saltburn 6 miles; Whitby 15 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
This former fishing village is on the Cleveland Way, and visitors will find a collection of interesting houses and a good variety of shops and a beautiful sandy beach within its boundaries. As well as being a fishing village, Skinningrove was part of the Ironstone Mining Industry and there is a museum in the area that charts the history of this industry. Saltburn is just six miles away and has retained much of its Victorian charm, including the pier, colourful Italian Gardens and the oldest water balanced cliff tramway in Britain, well worth a visit. Skinningrove is ideally placed as a base to explore the dramatic scenery of the moors and the many coastal towns and villages in the area, making it a great holiday base.