- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Chandler Cottage is a lovely terraced cottage in Skipsea.
With two bedrooms, a double and a single with pull-out stacker bed, this cottage is ideal for a small family.
The cottage also has a bathroom, kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with an open fire.
Outside, there is an enclosed courtyard garden, and roadside parking.
With lots to see and do in this varied part of Yorkshire, Chandler Cottage is a great base for a family holiday or romantic escape.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single with pull-out stacker bed. Ground-floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire.
- Radiators powered by open fire with electric panel heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Roadside parking outside property
- Enclosed garden with courtyard, lawns, pond, furniture and BBQ
- Bike storage
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 min walk, pub 2 mins walk
- Beach 1 mile
- Note: There is an unfenced pond at this property, children to be supervised
- Note: Steep cottage stairs, unsuitable for guests with limited mobility
- Note: cottage is better suited to 2 adults and 2 children
- Note: Property situated close to shop, some noise is to be expected
Note: cottage is better suited to 2 adults and 2 children.
About the location
Hornsea 6 miles; Bridlington 9 miles; Driffield 11 miles; Beverley 15 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The village of Skipsea is situated in the Yorkshire Wolds, in a typically rural setting surrounded by rich, agricultural land, yet Skipsea also sits within one mile of the beach and is close to the cliffs of the North Sea.