- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Snowdrop Cottage is a stone semi-detached cottage situated 1.5 miles from the village of Brompton-by-Sawdon, between Scarborough and Pickering.
This cottage sleeps four people in two double bedrooms and also has a bathroom with freestanding bath, kitchen with dining area and sitting room with woodburning stove.
The cottage also has off road parking for two cars and a gravelled courtyard with furniture.
Snowdrop Cottage is a convenient base for walks in the area, and for visiting lovely towns and villages that are dotted throughout the region.
Two double bedrooms. Bathroom with freestanding bath with shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Electric economy 7 panel heaters with woodburning stove
- Electric range cooker with ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Single folding bed suitable for young children and teenagers on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Gravelled courtyard with furniture
- One well behaved dog
- No smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1.5 miles.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Scarborough 8 miles; Pickering 8 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The village of Brompton-by-Sawdon is situated between Scarborough and Pickering on the edge of the Forge Valley. The village offers stone-built cottages, a butcher and country inns. Close by is the historic market town of Malton which boasts quaint shopping streets and beaches, and within driving distance is Scarborough.