- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Carr Cottage is a grade II listed cottage which adjoins the owner's property and was once the 18th century East Wing of a county manor house in the hamlet of Boynton, three miles from the town of Bridlington.
Boasting three bedrooms (one double bedroom and two twin bedrooms), this cottage can sleep a total of six people.
There are also two bathrooms, a fitted kitchen, a dining room and a sitting room.
To the outside of the cottage is a large, shared garden with furniture and a summer pavilion, plus off road parking for two cars.
With sandy beaches and many places to visit in the area, Carr Cottage is fabulous family holiday cottage.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x twin. Two bathrooms with bath, basin and WC, one with hand shower. Fitted kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room. Note; Property not suitable for people with mobility issues.
- Night storage heaters with electric heater in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, shared use of tumble dryer in adjoining utility room, TV with basic Sky, DVD, radio/CD
- Property does not have WIFI, All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Large, shared, walled garden (accessed across the courtyard) with furniture and summer pavilion
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles (Eastfield Garden Centre shop)
- Pub 2 miles.
About the location
Filey 10 miles; Scarborough 20 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Situated on the east coast of Yorkshire, south of Scarborough and Filey is the seaside resort of Bridlington. Either side of the harbour is two award winning beaches and the wonderfully designed promenades provide everything from fun fairs to quiet places to relax and unwind. With shops, attractions and restaurants, plus with the old town and Spa Theatre, there is something for everyone.