- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Dairy Cottage is in the village of Staintondale, just on the edge of the North York Moors.
This charming cottage makes a wonderful romantic retreat, with a king-size double bedroom, and a bathroom with spa bath.
The living area is open plan, with a fitted kitchen, dining area and a sitting area with woodburning stove.
Outside, the small enclosed patio is a great spot for an evening tipple, and there is ample off road parking.
With Whitby and Scarborough a short drive away, and excellent walking and cycling on the moors, Dairy Cottage is an ideal base whatever the season.
All ground floor.
One king-size double bedroom. Bathroom with whirlpool bath, shower cubicle, basin, WC and towel radiator. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Biomass central heating with woodburner in sitting area and underfloor heating in bathroom
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x LCD TVs with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Small, enclosed patio to rear with garden furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 5 miles and pub 1 mile
- Note: Babes-in-arms only.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Scarborough 8 miles; Robin Hood's Bay 10 miles; Whitby 13 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The village of Staintondale in North Yorkshire is ideally placed for both coast and country. Set between the popular resorts of Whitby and Scarborough, Staintondale lies on the edge of the North York Moors yet is within a mile of the sea. For walking or cycling, riding or exploring the fishing village or sandy beaches of the coastline, Staintondale makes a lovely base.