- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Hobbits is a delightful detached barn conversion, one of two, in the owner's grounds in the small hamlet of Searsby near Easingwold.
The cottage sleeps two people in one super king-size double bedroom which can be a twin room on request.
There is also a ground floor bathroom and an open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area with a woodburning stove.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars, lockable bike storage, a terrace with furniture and a barbecue and a lawned garden area which leads from the terrace which is available to guests.
Hobbits is a fantastic cottage which makes an ideal base for exploring this area.
One super king-size double bedroom (zip/link, can be twin on request). Ground floor bathroom with double-ended bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and induction hob, microwave, fridge with small freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, DAB radio with Bluetooth, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Terrace with furniture and BBQ
- Lawned garden area, leading directly from terrace, available to guests
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Bedroom accessed directly from open plan living area and there is 1 step down into the bedroom from this staircase
- Note: Babes-in-arms only.
Note: Babes-in-arms only.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
York 12 miles; Helmsley 10 miles; Harrogate 16 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The small, peaceful village of Brandsby lies in the Vale of York, surrounded by the beautiful, rolling countryside of the Howardian Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Close by is Crayke with an award winning gastro pub, whilst nearby Stillington provides a local shop, a Post Office, and three dining pubs, and the market town of Easingwold offers all the usual amenities, including a traditional Friday market. Brandsby is handily placed for touring, with the famous City of York only 12 miles away, whilst the North York Moors and East Coast, seaside towns of Scarborough, Bridlington and Whitby are all within an hour's drive.