- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Chapel Cottage is a delightful, period, brick cottage, centrally located in the pretty village of Stillington, midway between York and Helmsley and can sleep four people.
The cottage has a double bedroom, a single bedroom with an additional pull-out bed, a bathroom, a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with an open fire set in a Yorkist range.
Outside there is roadside parking outside of the property and an enclosed courtyard with furniture and a barbecue.
Chapel Cottage is a wonderful holiday base.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single with pull-out bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire in Yorkist range.
- LPG central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod Dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Roadside parking outside property
- Enclosed courtyard with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 min walk, pub opposite
- Note: Property is suitable for 2 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children
- Please note - Check in time is 16:30 and check out is 10:00
Note: Property is suitable for 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Easingwold 4 miles; York 10 miles; Malton 15 miles; Helmsley 13 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The small, pretty village of Stillington is situated between York and Helmsley and has a Post Office/shop, pubs, Indian restaurant, fish and chip shop and antiques showroom. From the village, footpaths and bridleways lead to the surrounding countryside and Howardian hill, making the area ideal for walkers. There are many places of interest within driving distance including the Georgian town of Easingwold, Thirsk, Ripon, Harrogate, York, Malton and Helmsley. Other attractions nearby are the stunning North York Moors national park, wonderful abbeys, Castle Howard, the attractions and beaches in Scarborough and Flamingo Land Theme Park. Stillington is a perfect base for exploring this part of Yorkshire.