- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Croft Granary is a detached, brick built cottage in the village of Stillington, eleven miles from York and thirteen miles from Helmsley.
This cottage sleeps four people and has two bedrooms, consisting of one double with en-suite shower and one twin room, as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has a well equipped kitchen with dining area and a sitting room.
To the outside of this cottage, there is off road parking for two cars and a lawned garden with patio, garden furniture and BBQ.
Croft Granary is an ideal family holiday home close to many places of interest.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower. 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen/diner. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Storage heaters with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV, DVD, stereo/CD player, selection of books and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden with patio, garden furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Next door neighbour restores steam engines during weekday working hours and as such there may be some associated noise.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Easingwold 4 miles; York 10 miles; Malton 15 miles; Helmsley 13 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The small, pretty village of Stillington is situated between York and Helmsley and has a Post Office/shop, pubs, Indian restaurant, fish and chip shop and antiques showroom. From the village, footpaths and bridleways lead to the surrounding countryside and Howardian hill, making the area ideal for walkers. There are many places of interest within driving distence including the Georgian town of Easingwold, Thirsk, Ripon, Harrogate, York, Malton and Helmsley. Other attractions nearby are the stunning North York Moors national park, wonderful abbeys, Castle Howard, the attractions and beaches in Scarborough and Flamingo Land Theme Park. Stillington is a perfect base for exploring this part of Yorkshire.