- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
The Old Forge is a charming 18th century detached cottage, tucked away off the main street in Stillington, at the rear of the owner’s property, and can sleep two people.
This all ground floor property has a king-size double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and a sitting area and there is also a shared laundry room.
Outside there is ample off road parking and an enclosed, front courtyard garden with patio, furniture and a barbecue.
The Old Forge is a wonderful holiday base.
All ground floor. One king-size double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric panel heaters with electric woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, Nespresso machine, fridge and dishwasher
- Smart TV with Freeview, Netflix and ITV player (please bring your own login details)
- DAB radio
- A selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen, electric blankets and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking
- Enclosed front courtyard garden with patio, four seater furniture and parasol
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: As there is no washing machine, there is a Laundry service on request via the owner
About the location
Easingwold 4 miles; York 10 miles; Malton 15 miles; Helmsley 13 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Stillington is a very pretty, small rural village lying half way between York and Helmsley. The village has a Post Office/shop, several high quality pubs, an Indian restaurant, a fish and chip shop and an antiques showroom. A network of footpaths and bridleways lead from the village to the beautiful surrounding countryside of the Howardian Hills. An ideal base, all year round.