- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Lillieput Lodge is a cottage situated in Melbourne, near to the popular medieval city of York.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one king-size double bedroom, one ground floor twin bedroom, a family shower room and ground floor shower room, a fitted kitchen, a sitting room with dining area, woodburning stove and French doors leading out to the garden.
This cottage also offers off road parking for two cars.
Situated in Melbourne, Lillieput Lodge is the perfect cottage for a family looking to explore York and the surrounding area.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x ground floor twin. Shower room with walk-in shower, basin, bidet and WC. Ground floor shower room with walk-in shower, basin, bidet and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area, woodburning stove and French doors to garden.
- Biomass central heating with underfloor heating in both shower rooms and woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Small patio and lawned garden to rear, side and front with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: From 04/08/2020 this property will not be accepting pets
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Pocklington 5.5 miles; Market Weighton 10 miles; York 12 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Melbourne is a small linear village and islocated in the Yorkshire Wolds, close to many pretty market towns, including Market Weighton, Driffield and Pocklington. This village is well kept and benefits from having a traditional village hall and a cricket club with playing fields.