- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Set amidst tranquil countryside in grounds next to stables, this lovely barn conversion is only 12 miles from the cathedral city of York.
Spacious, bright and well furnished, this Brandsby property provides stylish and fresh accommodation, with French doors opening onto a pretty cottage garden with the added bonus of a luxury hot tub.
The local towns of Easingwold and York provide many local amenities, whilst the surrounding area is full of footpaths and bridleways to explore.
This wonderful cottage is a great home-from-home for either a family break or a trip with friends.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fully fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- Electric storage heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Sky, WiFi, selection of board games
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own hot tub towels
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front cottage garden with furniture and BBQ
- Hot tub
- Two well-behaved pets welcome (dogs on lead due to horses, Must be Cat Friendly)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2.5 miles
- Note: Hot tub available 4pm-10pm and children must be supervised by an adult
- Note: No stag/hen or similar parties allowed at property
- Please note start dates for this property must be a Friday or Monday only
- Please note check in is from 4pm
Note: No stag/hen or similar parties allowed at property. Please note start dates for this property must be a Friday or Monday only.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
York 12 miles; Helmsley 10 miles; Harrogate 16 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Set in the Vale of York and surrounded by the beautiful, rolling countryside of the Howardian Hills, the peaceful village of Brandsby is within a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Local towns are well equipped, with nearby Crayke boasting an award winning pub whilst the market town of Easingwold offers shops, restaurants and bars. Well placed for touring, this lovely village is well situated for the North York Moors and East Coast seaside towns of Scarborough, Bridlington and Whitby â€“ all of which are within an hour's drive. With an abundance of abbeys, stately homes and gardens, the area is steeped in history. Sites of interest may include Castle Howard, Byland Abbey and Helmsley Castle, as well as miniature and full size steam railways. Flamingo Land and The Forbidden Corner are close by too, making this a fabulous family vacation spot.