- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Annexe is a semi-detached cottage in the North Yorkshire village of Topcliffe near to Thirsk.
The cottage sleeps two people and has one double bedroom, a shower room, a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a dining area.
Outside is off road parking for one car and a small private courtyard with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
Ideal for a romantic retreat in the beautiful North Yorkshire countryside, Annexe is a lovely cottage for a couple.
One double bedroom on the first floor. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and French doors to courtyard.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Small private courtyard to rear with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Ripon 11 miles; York 23 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Thirsk is a town full of Georgian buildings, varied shops and tempting eateries. Stretch your legs on the Hambleton Hills, head to York, explore James Herriott country or venture to the East Coast resorts of Whitby or Scarborough.