- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Piggery is a detached stone and pantile cottage in the small village of Ugglebarnby, just one mile from Sleights in the North York Moors National Park.
The cottage sleeps four people and has two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The cottage also contains a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a dining area.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for three cars and a lawned garden and patio with outdoor furniture.
Set in the National Park, yet just four miles from the coast, The Piggery is a superb holiday cottage in a wonderful location.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x 4 ft double (restricted head room to one side of bed). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, WIFI, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lawned garden and patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: This property is suitable for 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Whitby 4 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The village of Sleights is perfect for both coastal and countryside holidays. It is on the edge of dramatic moors and close to the beautiful Yorkshire coastline.