- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Longstone Cottage is a single-storey, stone barn conversion in the village of Ugthorpe.
With two bedrooms, a double and a twin, as well as a sofabed in the open plan living area, this cottage sleeps up to six.
There is also a bathroom, a fitted kitchen and a dining area, as well as a sitting area with woodburner.
Outside, there is ample off road parking and a garden area.
With great walks, and Whitby so close, Longstone Cottage is perfect for a family holiday.
All ground floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted well-equipped kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofabed and woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD player
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Ample off road parking
- Large lawned garden area with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Horse livery available by arrangement
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1 mile
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Whitby 9 miles; Runswick Bay 3 miles; Sandsend 6 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The village of Ugthorpe lies 9 miles from Whitby. There is a local village inn serving food, plus the seaside village of Sandsend is 6 miles away and Runswick Bay is 3 miles away, both of which provide sandy beaches.