- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
2 Pines Farm Cottages is a brick built, semi detached, single storey cottage on the owners' arable farm, just four miles from Tadcaster in North Yorkshire.
With one double bedroom and two twins, as well two family bathrooms, the cottage sleeps six people.
Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with a woodburning stove and the sofa bed.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for two cars and an enclosed garden with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
With its neighbouring cottage, 2 Pines Farm Cottages can sleep ten people and is an excellent base for a family holiday in the Yorkshire countryside.
All ground floor.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x twin (one with zip/link, can be super king-size on request). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Shower room with shower cubicle, basin & WC. Kitchen with dining area & snug with TV. Utility. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine,WIFI, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD,stereo/CD, books/games
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Extra wood available to purchase from owner
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot & highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed garden with furniture & BBQ
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shops & pubs 4 miles
- Note: Farm activity increases during harvest (Jul, Aug, Oct, Nov)
- Note: Cottage is close to RAF training base, some aircraft noise will be heard
- Note: Cottages accessed via 1 mile long unmade farm track - drive slowly & with care
- Note: No hen/stag
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
York 10 miles; Harrogate 15 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Tadcaster is a market town near to both the North Yorkshire Moors and Yorkshire Dales National Parks. Tadcaster water is drunk throughout the world in the famous beers which is brewed in the three breweries sited here. The historic Cathedral cities of Ripon and York are close by, plus the Spa town of Harrogate and the castles of Middleham, Bolton and Richmond.