- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Destiny Rose is a striking 19th century Tudor property in the coastal resort of Whitby, North Yorkshire.
The cottage has three bedrooms; two doubles and a single, sleeping a total of five guests.
The property also consists of a family bathroom, ground-floor shower room, a kitchen with a pantry, dining room, utility and a sitting room with gas fire.
Outside there is a courtyard with a fish pond and a storage room, while there is off-road parking for two cars.
Destiny Rose is a charming home from which to base your holiday in Whitby.
Three bedrooms: 1 x super king (zip and link, can be made into a twin) 1 x super-king, 1 x single with trundle (can be 6ft double). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC, ground-floor shower room with electric shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Dining room. Sitting room with gas fire
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven and gas hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer in the utility, TV with Freeview, DVD player, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Highchair, travel cot and stair gate
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Courtyard with storage room
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 0.5 miles, pub 0.4 miles, beach 0.6 miles
- Note: Parking at rear - entrance is at end of the terrace - follow the driveway round behind the terrace and the parking is through the gate at the end - please do not block the driveway as this is also access to two other properties behind
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Robin Hood's Bay 5.5 miles; Scarborough 19.3 miles; Pickering 23 miles; Guisborough 21.5 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The popular seaside town of Whitby lies at the mouth of the River Esk in the Scarborough district of North Yorkshire. Ideally situated for exploring the glorious North Yorkshire coastline and its sandy beaches, some of which are Blue Flag awarded, as well as being just a short distance from the North York Moors National Park, you are perfectly placed for discovering the best of the coast and countryside Yorkshire has to offer. Amongst its many attractions, Whitby holds a charming atmosphere, home to winding streets and hidden alleys, where you can find a wide selection of eateries and shops scattered amongst them. Take a trip to the picturesque harbour and lighthouse to watch the sun set, or get involved in some whale watching or a coastal cruise to watch the creatures up close. Climb the famous 199 to the Whitby Abbey to immerse yourself with history, or visit the Captain Cook Memorial Museum presenting historical and ethnographic exhibition about Cook himself. Hosting an abundance of leisure facilities, opportunities to explore the natural lands, and plenty of coastal delights, Whitby offers something for everyone. Close to the Robin Hood's Bay full of heritage wonders and scenic spots, and in reach of the bustling towns of Scarborough and Middlesbrough, Whitby is a prime location for exploring all of the delights that Yorkshire has to offer.