- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Sea Shanty is a duplex apartment situated in Whitby, North Yorkshire.
Its two bedrooms include a king-size with a bath as well as a twin room, there is also a family bathroom, the property can sleep four people.
Also inside, the cottage boasts an open-plan living area which includes a kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with an electric fire.
To the outside, there are public car parks in the town.
Sea Shanty is a tasteful property placed conveniently and centrally in one of North Yorkshire's most beautiful spots.
Over first and second floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x second floor king-size with a free-standing bath, hand-held shower and basin, 1 x first floor twin. First floor bathroom with a shower over bath, basin and WC. First floor open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with an electric fire.
- Electric heating, electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- TVs in each bedroom with Freeview, DVD player and Bluetooth speakers
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Public parking nearby
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants outside property
- Note: Stairs to second floor are steep, may not be suitable for those with limited mobility
- Please note this property can only supply a high chair on request, any other facilities such as stair gate or cot will need to be provided by yourselves.
Please note this property can only supply a high chair on request, any other facilities such as stair gate or cot will need to be provided by yourselves.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Robin Hood's Bay 5.5 miles; Scarborough 19.3 miles; Pickering 23 miles; Guisborough 21.5 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Whitby is an old fishing port surrounded by the North York Moors National Park on the banks of the River Esk. It boasts a wealth of different amenities as well as a stunning harbour, a stunning abbey and a sandy beach with a pier. Walkers and cyclists can explore the North York Moors, a landscape also abounding in timeless villages.