- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
1 Woods Garth is a semi-detached red brick built barn conversion situated in the quiet Wolds village of Wetwang, six miles from Driffield.
This cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of one double and one twin, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with electric fire.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and an enclosed front gravelled garden with furniture.
1 Woods Garth is an ideal holiday home for a couple or small family with market towns, stately homes and sandy beaches all within driving distance.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Electric night storage heaters with electric fire
- Electric range cooker with 5-ring gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, WiFi, DVD, CD, DAB radio, selection of books, games, CDs and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Bike storage in garage
- Enclosed front gravelled garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 1 min walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Driffield 6 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Wetwang is a small village in the Yorkshire Wolds, near to the market town of Driffield. The village boasts a mix of old cottages and newer properties, a pub and a fish and chip shop. Driffield provides a weekly market, shops, tea rooms and restaurants and the minster town of Beverley is within driving distance.