- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
6 Abbey Terrace is an imposing Victorian mid-terraced cottage, centrally situated in the historic town of Whitby on the North Yorkshire coast.
Spread over five floors and made up of nine bedrooms (four doubles, three twins, a single and a family room) with three shower rooms and two bathrooms, this cottage can sleep up to eighteen people in comfort.
The rest of the accommodation is made up of a fitted kitchen, a dining room and two sitting rooms - one with an open fire.
Outside the cottage is a small front garden with patio and some seating and off road parking for two cars.
Just two minutes' walk away from all of the amenities of Whitby, including the beach, 6 Abbey Terrace is a fantastic holiday cottage for a large family or a group of friends.
Over five floors.
Nine bedrooms: 1 x 3rd floor double, 2 x 3rd floor twin, 2 x 2nd floor king-size double with TVs, 1 x 2nd floor twin, 1 x single, 1 x lower ground floor king-size double, 1 x lower ground floor family room with super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin by prior arrangement) & single day bed. 3 x shower rooms with shower, basin & WC (1 ground floor, 1 ground/1st floor half-landing, 1 1st/2nd floor half-landing). 3rd floor bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, basin & WC. Lower ground floor bathroom with bath, basin & WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Outside utility. Dining room seating 18. First floor sitting room (seats 10) with open fire. Additional first floor sitting room (seats 8).
- Gas central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Range cooker with electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, hostess trolley, washer/dryer (in utility), 2 x dishwashers, plasma TV, 3 x TVs with FreeSat, 2 x DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel, power & starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- 2 x cots, 2 x highchairs
- Off road parking for 2 cars, plus roadside parking (permit required, available to purchase from owner at £4 per week)
- Small front garden with patio and seating for 10
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shop, pub & beach 2 mins walk
- Note: Back entrance accessed by 6 steps, front garden accessed by 8 steps
- Note: Steep stairs to 3rd floor rooms
- Note: Short breaks to begin on Monday or Friday only
- Note: There is a refundable £200.00 good house keeping bond on this property, payable to the owner.
Note: There is a refundable £200.00 good house keeping bond on this property, payable to the owner.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Robin Hood's Bay 5.5 miles; Scarborough 19.3 miles; Pickering 23 miles; Guisborough 21.5 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
The fishing port of Whitby lies at the mouth of the River Esk and is ideally situated for exploring this beautiful part of Yorkshire with its superb coastline and the spectacular North York Moors. Whitby is a charming and atmospheric town of winding streets and hidden alleys, with a picturesque harbour, safe sandy beaches and of course the Abbey, reached by the famous 199 steps.