- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Church Cottage is centrally located in the popular town of Whitby.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one first floor double bedroom, one second floor twin bedroom, a first floor bathroom, a lower ground floor kitchen with dining area and a ground floor sitting room.
With all of Whitby's amenities on your doorstep, offering so much to see and do, Church Cottage is the perfect setting for a memorable break in this wonderful area.
Over four floors. Two bedrooms: 1 x first floor double, 1 x second floor twin. First floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Lower ground floor kitchen with dining area. Ground floor sitting room.
- Night storage heaters with portable electric, oil-filled radiators
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Long stay parking permit provided for 1 car in local car parks, nearest car park is 5 mins walk away
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 2 mins walk
- Note: This property has steep cottage stairs
- Note: Check in is 4pm The owner requires a mobile number for all holiday bookings
The owner requires a mobile number for all holiday bookings
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Robin Hood's Bay 5.5 miles; Scarborough 19.3 miles; Pickering 23 miles; Guisborough 21.5 miles.
The North York Moors National Park covers 554 square miles, with landscape ranging from heather-clad moorland and deep secluded dales, to the cliffs and coves of the magnificent coastline making it a haven for walkers.
Ideally situated for exploring this beautiful part of Yorkshire, the ancient fishing port of Whitby lies at the mouth of the River Esk and is well placed to act as a base for anyone looking to explore either the coast or the North York Moors. With winding streets and hidden alleys, Whitby is a charming and atmospheric town wrapped around a picturesque harbour and a safe sandy beach. In addition to the usual amenities, Whitby also boasts a spectacular Abbey, and the famous â€˜One-Hundred-And-Ninety-Nine steps'.